This post is another series of my TGIT – Thank God, It’s Thursday, #CountedBlessings series where I am enumerating ten (10) things (people/event) that make me happy! I know, I know – that it’s not Thursday but somehow, I feel the need to actually write this post because I feel I am blessed amidst the challenge that I am going through right now.
So, let’s jump right into it and let me write those things real quick.
- Family & Loved ones – ones that never fades
- The smell of rain – I know, but it rarely rains in Abu Dhabi –though rain sometimes makes me melancholic but it brings memories of home (PH)
- Coffee & green tea (mint) aroma – need not to elaborate right?
- Catching up with old friends. Or even with new friends – that truely love, care and understand.
- Books, inspirational books or any thing paper, pens, pouch, colors etc, pretty much define #nationalbookstore!
- When my recipes at #KusinaNiKayne is approved by the hubby! (heheh wala cyay choice! ) ^^
- When someone I know tells me they read my blog! ^^ (Thankie so much!)
- Flowers! Simply knowing that these came from the people who cares!
- Waking up late because of weekend! Who wont be happy with that?
- Holding on to the truth that God provides. Yes he does!
How about you, comment your 10 things below! 🙂