Another year is about to close and a New Year is about to unfold.
I struggled how to structure this year’s year-end review that it took me only 2 days before 2017 to complete it. Thanks to Arriane Serafico! – a new personality/mentor I have followed for a while who has inspired me in some ways. She has given this worksheet where I could easily use to complete my 2016 year-end review.
So, in this post, I will divide it into 4 major topics as I look back what this year has been according to the worksheet guide.
3 Things I’m Most Proud Of Accomplishing in 2016
This year, aside from completing all our documents for our migration plan… below 3 items are the things I am proud of. Needless to expound, but these three are the major accomplishments, links to the stories of each item is available.
- Purchasing my own domain and checked out that dream from 5 years
- Travelled to Sri Lanka
- TVM issues – The Vineyard Magazine has been running for 4 years now and I praise God for completing another year of 4 issues.
3 Things I Wish I had Done Better
I somehow become lax about these three important things in life this year, although not completely zero but I am aware that I didn’t focus much about them.
- Losing Weight / Exercise – yes, I know I have gained much… 🙁
- Learning something new – Haven’t invested in education/learning this year…
- Stronger Faith / Relationship with God – I have struggled for the new service that Kokobear and I have in the past 2 years, quite long isn’t it – but it was only during the 3rd quarter of this year, that I have fully accepted it.
Roadblocks that Prevented me in Doing Better:
Number one enemy/sin that has become a roadblock for me in not accomplishing the above “Could have done better” items is being lazy! Procrastinating much and being discouraged or shall I say somehow low-self esteem in some other moments. I guess I have limited myself in a way that I didn’t work harder in losing weight or learning something new – I feel I was stagnant. But now that I am doing this review and realize these, I would definitely try to be better, work harder and aim higher!
This 2017 I will devote most of my time for
To LearnTo Create
I don’t usually create a theme for a year but this year, thanks to Arriane, I am encouraged to do one!
LEARN and Amplify CREATIVITY 2017