Related Topic: How to process a Husband/Wife’s Visa in Dubai UAE
It’s that time when a renewal for my Husband’s Visa has to be applied.
Check out the instructions below:
Step 1 – Prepare all the necessary documents. You will need:
- Your Original Passport
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A Copy of your Insurance Card
- Medical Certificate (FIT)
- Copy of his/her passport
- Copy of his/her visa
- Original & copy of his/her Emirates ID
- Copy of his/her Labour contract
- Your house/flat’s Ejari certificate
Once these are ready, proceed to the next step.
Step 2 – Go for Medical.
You can visit the nearest Medical Examination Center For Residency. I went to IBN Battuta as that’s the nearest place for me. They are in China Court just beside the AMER office too!
Wait for a day or 2 to receive the report. Once you are “FIT” print it out and proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 – Apply for the renewal.
- Option 1 – Bring all above mentioned requirements to AMER and pay.
- Option 2 – You may ask your wife/husband’s HR to process for you. In my case I took advantage of this through my own HR-PRO 🙂
Step 4 – The Fees
325/- AED – Medical Test (This includes typing charges if you haven’t done typing yet)
260/- AED – Emirates ID
456/- AED – Visa Renewal/Stamping
1041/- AED = TOTAL
Note: May add a fee more dirhams if you will choose for priority type of service.
Step 5 – Wait for your visa stamping & Emirates ID.
Hope this one helps you! 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions below.