Today, I resume back to my work (from home) after a month of forced leave. Without the pandemic, I should have been in the Philippines now – to be specific in Boracay with #TheBELTS. . . enjoying the beach, the sun and my family. Should have been playing with my nephew – Grey! 🙂 For now I’ll just stick to his videos on #GreyDiaries.
Apparently, the new normal for the past 1 and half month now has been limited to the four corners of our home. No I’m not complaining. 🙂 hehe
In this post, I just want to enumerate some of the many things that I’m thankful and grateful.
That starts with TODAY.
Lord, THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND FOR EVERY-SINGLE-DAY that you have allowed me to wake up and see your blessings.
03-May-2020 | Today, I woke up at 6:00 am , dragged myself to walk around the DG community. It feels great to actually smell the “outside” and see trees and hear the birds chirping. Yes – we’re allowed to walk/jog/run around as long as we wear masks (gloves optional). At 8:00 am I’m now in front of my laptop – catching up old emails on my inbox to get updated with what’s happening at work.
Dear Lord, thank you for today and every day.
Thank you for:
- our HOME. Both here in Dubai and in Cebu and Roxas.
- the online mass and teachings that has been nourishing us in this time of uncertainties.
- the water we drink every day.
- the clothes in our back.
- the food that we eat. in fact we’re gaining bcoz of this! hehe lol
- for PRAYERS. This tool you’ve given us to be in communication with you.
- that although a bit anxious, but still content.
- keeping my family back home safe.
- your daily providence.
- air we breath.
- for ZOOM – that has been a source of communication.
- for friends that has touched based.
- for keeping our front-liners family and friends, brothers and sisters safe
- for the daily protection
This list goes on. Lord, THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND FOR EVERY DAY.
Also sharing my Four (4) Minutes of Random thoughts that I published today on my Youtube Channel #JMTV.
Stay safe everyone. We are all in this together!
Lord, hear our prayers. Amen.
Related: Gratitude Journal w/ a Twist.