Learning & Development (L&D) : Training Related Books
Sharing a few books and a short review of each for HR L&D professionals.
This will also include other references that an instructor/trainer could use for his/her contents.
- Deliver Great Training Courses in a week – by Martin Manser
- The Talent Assessment and Development Pocket Tool Kit – by Brenda Hampel & Anne Bruce
- Managing Performance through Training & Development – by Alan Saks & Robert Haccoun
- Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go – by Beverly Kayne & Julie WInkle Guilioni
- Revolutionized Learning & Development – by Clark Quinn
- The Art and Science of Training – by Elaine Beich
- Design for How People Learn – by Julie Dierksen
- Four Levels of Training Evaluation – by James & Wendy Kayser Kirkpatrick
- The Six Disciplines of Breaktrhough Learning (ATD) – by Roy Pollock, Andy Jefferson and Calhoun Wick
- Training Design Basics – by Saul Carliner
Adding more soon.