About the Blog: #InMyHeart
Started in 2008 when I first moved to Abu Dhabi. Some of the old entries came from my Yahoo account. Originally, I wanted this space to be my space for all my random musings and stories of my life abroad. These are stories about life, faith, travel, family, friendship, DIYs, food and more! To keep it short, these are the stories #InMyHeart.
Here are some of the topics you can expect from the blog:
- Personal experiences and random sharings about life.
- Stories of faith. My community life in CFC-FFL/CFFL UAE.
- Travel Logs! Byahe Ng Kokobears trips
- Movies and Book reviews
- Food Recipe from my #KusinaNiKayne
- My passion projects: Teaching, Creativity, English, Emceeing/Hosting etc.
- Collaborations & Sponsored Blog post.
IAMJMKAYNE is open for collaboration in any lifestyle niche such as accommodations (hotel/guesthouse), foodies like cafe, restaurant, and product/service reviews. You can reach out through email@example.com for business partnership.
Also Featured as a Guest Post on:
In the past, I’ve shared some write-ups with other websites and some of them are below.
- Podcast Interview on Our Food Adventures
- Everything Cebu – Guest Blogger “MY CEBU”
- CFC-FFL.net – We Will Overcome
- Urbana Mladez (A Croatian website) – Travel Story – Julie
- Tip My Tip – Author’s Page – JM Kayne
- Biggie Tips – 7 Site Seeing in Abu Dhabi for Free
- Expats Blog – Interview: Filipino Expat Blogger living in UAE, JM Kayne
- South Pole Hotel Blog – Top 21 Tips from Experienced Travelers on Cebu Tourist Spots (Mine is Tip #12)
- Holiday Swap – My top 5 MUST see/do/visit in Cebu
This policy is valid from 07 February 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact JM Kayne at In My Heart [firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com].
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org