#InMyHeart started way back in 2010. Old entries came from my yahoo mail notes and I moved to blogspot and now in wordpress! This is a lifestyle (personal) blog that shares my randmon musings and story. Stories about life, faith, travel, love, food and more! I simply love to write anything about everything that excites me and gets my attention.
What’s inside #InMyHeartJMKaynesBlog
This is a personal/lifestyle hub (blog) that aims to share my expereinces in the aspects of faith, family, travel, and the whole essence of life, thus it’s the stories #InMyHeart.
- Personal Experiences and random thoughts
- Stories of Faith
- Travel Log #ByaheNgKokobears
- Movie and Book reviews
- Foods? (actually an extension blog is also available at #KusinaNiKayne
- My passion in teaching, hosting/emceeing, English and others
- Sponsored Blogs & Collaborations
Also Featured as a Guest Post on:
In the past, I’ve shared some write-ups with other websites and some of them are below.
- Everything Cebu – Guest Blogger “MY CEBU”
- CFC-FFL.net – We Will Overcome
- Urbana Mladez (A Croatian website) – Travel Story – Julie
- Tip My Tip – Author’s Page – JM Kayne
- Biggie Tips – 7 Site Seeing in Abu Dhabi for Free
- Expats Blog – Interview: Filipino Expat Blogger living in UAE, JM Kayne
- South Pole Hotel Blog – Top 21 Tips from Experienced Travelers on Cebu Tourist Spots (Mine is Tip #12)
- Holiday Swap – My top 5 MUST see/do/visit in Cebu
As seen on:
INTERVIEW: Feature Expat Blogger @EXPATBLOG.com
This policy is valid from 07 February 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact JM Kayne at In My Heart [firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com].
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org