2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
3. What valuable lessons did you get from your travels?
4. What is your favorite travel destination?
5. What are your 5 favorite foods in that country you picked for Question #4?
Never thought I’d be a kimchi fan! At first it was like iwwww! But OMG, this is such a good food. Then followed by Samgyupsal, tuppukki, Samgyatang, Bibimbap and more!!! 🙂
6. What is your greatest travel achievement so far?
7. What is your most important travel tip?
> Respect their cuture.
> And most especially, live the moment! I know~ we could get so attached to our cameras/mobile phones for photos and updates but, “being there” and just feeling the moment is the most special thing.
None. Nothing so remarkable or stange — but a I guess the one we ate in a Chinese restaurant in Maldives.
Is this a fried chicken?!?
10. Where is your next destination?
WHERE TO NEXT? We’re planning on either Korea or Italy, while in the Philippines – it would probably be Bataan, or El Nido/Coron Palawan and more of Cebu!
Above picture is a great experience in Cebu, check out my blog about it on CEBU: Canyoneering.
While this one is in Puerto Princesa Palawan.
The rules says: Nominate 5-10 blogs, but I’d say the more the merrier! 🙂 So I am adding 2 more amazing bloggers! So check out my 12 winners!
*HOWS MY LIFE – This blog is from Monika of Hungary!
- Who inspires you to start a blog?
- How do you find blogging in general?
- Share something about your city that you’re proud of
- Does your family & friends know about your blogging life? How do they react?
- What’s your best travel experience so far?
- What’s your top 5 bucket-list places to visit
- What’s your theme for this year (Or do you have one?)
- When you feel blessed?
- If you could only bring 3 items while travelling, what are they? (Except for passports & tickets)
- What destinations have you visited and surprised you?
So glad to receive one! #InMyHeartJMKaynesBlog just got a Liebster blogging award!
Now it’s your turn!