For an OFW like me it is a reward to be on vacation at least 30 days (1 month) once a year. Last year Kokobear and I took our trip into a bit of a higher level by making our time table fully booked! We Visited 5 places in one month! We kicked off in Tagaytay, Makati, Cebu, Bohol and Palawan. Full packed indeed!
1. Tagaytay – This is the first time for me to go out of Luzon (NAIA Airport) and enjoy “Manila” or out of Manila area. We packed for a 4-day trip with fellow Singles for Family & Life Abu Dhabi household group and enjoyed the over-looking view and the cold ambiance of this beautiful city. Fun and adventure are shared on a separate blog.
2. Makati – Yes! Because I am a firs timer in Manila, Koko took me to Makati area and visited his old workplace’s street. We also watched a movie in Greenbelt and roam around the mall. We had this short stay as a layover before going to Cebu and we stayed in one hotel nearby.
3. Cebu – The Hometown will never be a miss! But this time we had 2 major adventure. Osmeña Peak overnight and the now very popular Canyoneering.
4. Bohol – My second time, Koko’s first. We stayed at Astoria Bohol and stayed for 3 days. Chocolate Hills will never be a miss, then more city tour follows. Our story can be found here.
5. Palawan – There are a lot of islands to visit, but for this year we chose Puerto Princesa! Simply because we would like to experience the widespread hit location – The Underground River. Our adventure to this fascinating river was a blast! I haven’t wrote the full blog about it for now…
There are so many stories to share in each place. I wish I made you see how beautiful our country is in my own simple way here in my blog!
Thanks for reading! God Bless!