#KusinaNiKayne: Chicken Breast ala Rogelia
FIRST PUBLISHED 2 YEARS AGO ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017
This is a very simple dish that we learned from Eat Bulaga’s Rogelia :), check out how it’s done:
- · Garlic sliced
- · Onion sliced
- · Tomato (optional)
- · Chicken breast cut into cubes
- · Pinch of salt
- · Pinch of pepper
- · Carrots sliced
- · Cabbage (optional)
How to cook it:
- Sauté garlic, and onion (with tomato- optional)
- Once the onion is translucent, add a pinch of salt & pepper
- Add chicken breast until it becomes a little bit brown
- Add carrots (and cabbage – optional)
- Let it simmer till the water comes out, it will become the sauce of this dish
- See if the chicken is cooked; add a little more salt and chili flakes (if you want a little kick of spiciness.
- Ready to serve!
It’s easy isn’t it? Now your turn to try it on!
Let me know how it tastes!
JM Kayne @ #KusinaNiKayne