Hello family and friends!
WARNING: This post doesn’t have a photo. Only words – words from my heart.
It’s been a while…
I’m happy to be back after the third year in a row that I went MIA during the lent season. For some of you it might be a first but some friends know the drill. To be honest, that’s the only sacrifice I’ve made this lent. I was planning to do the “no soda” too but my brother-in-law was in town, so it was tough to keep up.
Anyway, I’m dropping this blog post as a short wrap-up of the things/activities I’ve done in the past 40 days. Well, basically I have some ready-made posts that goes live even when I wasn’t really present.
From March 6 to 18 April 2019 – I’ve kept myself busy with community life + the series of Dubai/Abu Dhabi exploration with Team Chavez.
- Our Louvre Abu Dhabi visit is here.
- Dubai downtown, souk and more is here.
- We also visited Dubai’s Tolerance bridge. (Photoblog will be shared soon.)
- A series of hop in and hop out from Dubai metro where we also explored many different cuisines especially Emirati food!
During these days too, I went on an interview – my very first one (live-in-person-interview) and did a second interview too! Crossing fingers that this is THE ONE. Will keep you posted about that. 😀
For the spiritual life/CFFL events like:
- Echo Conference in Abu Dhabi
- Senior Core Group in Dubai
- Teachings with HST
- KFL Dubai’s KPA
- At Church we attended 7 Last words – with Bro. Emman as one of the speakers
- Went on a confession on Holy Monday! It was a victorious day for me & for Him!
- Of course, celebrated mass at 11 AM in St. Francis Jebel Ali – where I feel so blessed with Father Reinhold’s homily! Sharing it on the TAKEHOME-ILY series in a while.
There are more, yet I’d probably keep the others #inmyheart.
This is JM Kayne, signing in and back at it! 😉