I got this idea from Abbey Sy (@abbeysy) – an artist, author and creative that I’ve been following and has been inspiring me in some ways. She shared on her IG stories that her mentor taught her this idea, so – it’s time to re-create this on my blog too!
The idea of having a bucket-list is a way to take initiative on the things you wish to accomplish. While a reversed bucket list allows you to write down the things you’ve already done & accomplished. Things that makes you happy and proud of. Thus, allowing you to appreciate what God has blessed you with.
Here’s to celebrating the things that has gone by and be a way to THANK the good Lord for all he has provided and showered to me and to my family. To God be all the Glory!
- Be a good daughter to my parents.
- Graduate college/university (BSED major in Social Sciences.)
- Be a Teacher – and pass the licensure exam.
- Get my passport stamped before it expires. Traveled to Abu Dhabi in 2008.
- Visit other province/city outside Cebu PH: Bohol, Boracay, Palawan, Manila, Taal
- Travel Overseas: Abu Dhabi/Dubai, Singapore, Maldives, Sri Lanka
- Host/Emcee a School event
- Write a story (Got some of them, but haven’t publish it online yet.)
- Write a skit (CNU Comedy Skits for 2 years, a collaboration with fellow Social Scientist Herbs of Herbstauthoism and Ate Carmz Inosante.)
- Have myself my own website (Yeah! You’re reading it now: www.iamjmkayne.com)
- Travel Alone (to Abu Dhabi in 2008)
- Hike a Mountain (Taal and Sigiriya)
- Write for a magazine (The first published book review of mine is on Cebu’s magazine called Zee Lifestyle)
- Have my write ups published in a magazine and become an editor too! Hello CFFL The Vineyard Magazine. 🙂
- Get married!
- Work in an HR Department (I did in the Learning and Development Unit of NDC)
IN EVERYTHING, GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD. – 1 Thessalonians 5:18